- Recover repossessed cars immediately.
- Case lasts anywhere from 36-60 months.
- Stops interest from accruing on unsecured debt.
- $0.00 down attorney fees to file for most clients.
- Reported on your credit 7 years from date of filing.
- Allows “cram down” of interest and value on vehicles.
- Allows less than 100% repayment of unsecured debts.
- Stops child support license suspensions and warrants.
- Allows you to remove junior mortgage liens in some cases.
- Married couples can either file together or just one person can file.
A Chapter 13 bankruptcy, also known as a wage earner’s plan or individual debt adjustment, allows people with steady income to propose a plan to pay all or a portion of their debts. These payments can last three to five years.
Chapter 7 vs. Chapter 13
Each chapter of bankruptcy has pros and cons. Which chapter you decide to file depends on your specific situation. What works for one person may not work for someone else.
Proof of Income
If you are filing a Chapter 13 case you will be required to provide the last 60 days of income statements. If you are unemployed, self-employed, or receive SSI you can sign an affidavit as to this in our office or online.
Most Recently Filed Tax Return
The court will require a copy of your last filed tax return. If you are not required to file taxes you can sign an affidavit as to this. If you have misplaced your copy we can request a transcript when you come into our office.
Pre-Filing Credit Counseling Certificate
File Your Case the Right Way With the Right Law Firm! Don’t Become Just a Case Number at a “Bankruptcy Mill” mega firm!
Saedi Law Group has achieved its success by providing honest and experienced legal advice to Georgia consumers. We provide real-life options for clients and walk them through the entire process.
We invite you to contact us either online or by phone at 404-919-7296 to schedule a free confidential consultation to review your personal financial situation and what options we can provide to protect you from creditors. For additional information about bankruptcy please also check out our YouTube Channel which has up to date vlogs on issues related to personal bankruptcy.