- Stop garnishments immediately.
- Affordable payment plan for clients
- Allows you to remove judgment liens
- Case lasts anywhere from 4-6 months.
- Does not help you restructure mortgage arrears
- Allow you to “redeem” or reaffirm on secured debt
- Reported on your credit 10 years from date of filing.
- May be able to discharge tax debt older than 3 years
- Does not discharge child support or alimony arrears
- Married couples can either file together or just one person can file.
If you are overwhelmed by credit card debt, past-due medical bills, and other crushing expenses, filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be a way for you to get some relief from creditors and start fresh with your finances.
It is important to note that there are strict income limits to qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. To learn more about whether you qualify, contact our knowledgeable Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys today.
Proof of Income
If you are filing a Chapter 13 case you will be required to provide the last 60 days of income statements. If you are unemployed, self-employed, or receive SSI you can sign an affidavit as to this in our office or online.
Most Recently Filed Tax Return
The court will require a copy of your last filed tax return. If you are not required to file taxes you can sign an affidavit as to this. If you have misplaced your copy we can request a transcript when you come into our office.
Pre-Filing Credit Counseling Certificate
File Your Case the Right Way With the Right Law Firm! Don’t Become Just a Case Number at a “Bankruptcy Mill” mega firm!
Saedi Law Group has achieved its success by providing honest and experienced legal advice to Georgia consumers. We provide real-life options for clients and walk them through the entire process.
We invite you to contact us either online or by phone at 404-919-7296 to schedule a free confidential consultation to review your personal financial situation and what options we can provide to protect you from creditors. For additional information about bankruptcy please also check out our YouTube Channel which has up to date vlogs on issues related to personal bankruptcy.